The Social Care Strategic Network for Mental Health (SCSNMH) and the NSUN network for mental health present the SCSN/NSUN Conference: Co-produced innovation in mental health social care.
- Explore the Challenges of implementing Co-Production in Mental Health Social Care
- Find out about what co-production has achieved across the country
- Learn about best practice examples of Co-Produced services
- Consider what Co-Produced Leadership might look like and think about how to overcome the barriers to making it happen
- Take away innovative ideas that could be implemented in your area.
- Speakers confirmed include Sarah Carr, Iris Benson, Lyn Romeo, Ruth Allen
- Co-Production and Dementia
- Open Dialogue and Co-Production
WHEN: Wednesday, 15 June 2016 from 09:30 to 16:30 (BST)
WHERE: Indian YMCA – 41 Fitzroy Square, London, W1T 6AQ