The National Development Team for Inclusion (NDTi) have been funded by the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation to demonstrably increase understanding of co-production in mental health.
One of the key aims of the work is develop a practical, evidence-based resource on how co-production can be understood and implemented in mental health.
NDTI are would love to hear about examples of co-production which have worked, but also those that have not worked, from within and outside statutory or mainstream mental health services, including:
• From people who identify as having a mental health problem or as service users/survivors
• User-led organisations (ULOs)
• Non-user led mental health campaigning organisations
• Local authority or NHS commissioners (including Clinical Commissioning Groups)
• NHS Trusts
• Local authorities
• Voluntary and community sector mental health providers
• Specialist voluntary and community sector groups/organisations (such as those supporting BAME or LGB & T people)
You can tell NDTi about your work using here, which can be returned by email to Sheila.firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Sheila at NDTi, First Floor, 30-32 Westgate Buildings, Bath BA1 1EF. If you would prefer to speak to someone, please contact Sheila Bancroft on 01225 789135 to arrange a time to do this. Please return the completed template by Friday 15th January 2016.